[Return to Top]
[ Home ] [ Tucker ] [ InfoWars ] [ Reports ] [ Interviews ] [ Documentaries ] [ Resources ] [ Take Action! ] [ About GFTV ] [ Contact GFTV ]
Supplemental Information Pages: [ Featured ] [ Ukraine ] [ Takeover ] [ Vaccines ] [ Plandemic ] [ Biden-China ] [ Election Fraud! ]
[ Open Letter ] [ Dominion-China ] [ Corrupt Congress! ]
BE INFORMED! - BE AWARE AND SHARE! - AND BE PREPARED!
'To Inform, Educate, and Spread the Message of Freedom,
Liberty, and Truth Throughout the World!'
For More Information, Contact:
© Copyright Concept 2020 - Global Freedom TV
Content may be copied and Shared freely.
Dec 22, 2020
Congress tells struggling Americans to take '$600 and shut up'
Owen Shroyer guest hosts The Alex Jones Show to break down the outlandish expenses in the joke of a stimulus bill recently proposed by elected representatives who have no concern for the American people.
Dec 22, 2020
Covid Stimulus Bill Is Theft Of The American People Foreign Government Payouts Explained
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!
The Swamp Strikes Back: 6,000 Pages, 6 Hours to Read...
They are intentionally destroying our economy by imposing lockdowns and shutdowns, bankrupting our government budget along with the rest of our country, and with the printing presses going 'full steam ahead' are devaluing and destroying the strength of our currency! All this while at the same time giving themselves pay raises!! (This is seriously sickening)...
Dec 21, 2020
Members of Congress Bristle over Being Given 6 Hours to Read 5,593-Page Spending Bill
Several members of Congress are taking to social media to complain about the handful of hours they have to read the 5,593-page spending bill. Early Monday afternoon, the behemoth piece of legislation was uploaded, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi scheduled a vote for the evening. Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) wrote on Twitter about the $2.3 trillion bill; “5600 pages. Votes allegedly in 6 hours. Neither Democrats nor Republicans should vote for this nonsense. There should be bipartisan rejection of this absurdity.”
AND YET BOTH THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE PASS THIS OBSCENE LEGISLATION ANYWAY!!! (This is how they pass so much CRAP and should be made ILLEGAL!)...
Dec 21, 2020
Monster Bill Passes House! 6,000-page Stimulus; Given only 6 Hours that Few Dared to Read
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a massive $900 billion coronavirus relief and stimulus bill on Monday evening, mere hours after the nearly 6,000-page legislation was released. It was unlikely any members read the entire legislation. The bill, which included $1.4 trillion in stopgap spending to prevent a government shutdown, was ostensibly the result of bipartisan negotiations that reached an agreement less than 24 hours before. It includes $600 stimulus checks for American households and a temporary expansion of federal unemployment benefits by $300, half the amounts paid earlier this year. But the legislation also includes many hidden provisions completely unrelated to coronavirus, many of which appear to be the work of individual legislators, acting at the behest of specific lobbyists and interest groups who seized the opportunity.
Dec 21, 2020
Senate Passes 6,000-page Coronavirus Relief and Stimulus Bill; Senate Too! Few Dared to Read!
The Senate joined the House on Monday evening in passing a coronavirus relief and stimulus bill nearly 6,000 pages long. Given that the standard ream of paper contains 500 pages and stands 2.5 inches tall, the total height of the bill is 2.5 feet. The bill, which contains $900 billion in coronavirus spending and $1.4 trillion to fund the government, also contained a variety of provisions that had nothing to do with the COVID-19 pandemic, and were inserted to benefit special interests.
- Government Sends Out $600 Checks While Locking Americans Out of Their Business
- Bill Spends Hundreds of Millions Securing Borders in Middle East...
- Keeps MS-13 Gang Amnesty Pipeline, Limits Border Wall...
- Gives Hundreds of Millions in Aid to Palestinians...
- Allows Feds to Import More Foreign Workers...
- $65M to Conserve Fish in Western U.S...
- Includes Tax Break for Racehorse Owners...
- Makes Illegal Streaming a Felony...
- Etc, etc, etc...
Dec 21, 2020
Billions Going to Foreign Aid in Spending Bill: ‘Gender Programs’ in Pakistan, Sri Lankan Ship Refurbishments
American taxpayers still reeling from coronavirus lockdowns will be shelling out billions to foreign countries if Congress passes a $2.3 trillion spending bill unveiled Monday. The 5,593 page budget-busting bill was posted online Monday afternoon, only hours before House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said a vote would be held.
For some countries, Christmas came early:
- $169,739,000 to Vietnam, including $19 million to remediate dioxins (page 1476).
- Unspecified funds to “continue support for not-for-profit institutions of higher education in Kabul, Afghanistan that are accessible to both women and men in a coeducational environment” (page 1477).
- $198,323,000 to Bangladesh, including $23.5 million to support Burmese refugees and $23.3 million for “democracy programs” (page 1485).
- $130,265,000 to Nepal for “development and democracy programs” (page 1485).
- Pakistan: $15 million for “democracy programs” and $10 million for “gender programs” (page 1486).
- Sri Lanka: Up to $15 million “for the refurbishing of a high endurance cutter,” which is a type of patrol boat (page 1489).
- $505,925,000 to Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama to “address key factors that contribute to the migration of unaccompanied, undocumented minors to the United States” (pages 1490-1491).
- $461,375,000 to Colombia for programs related to counternarcotics and human rights (pages 1494-1496).
- $74.8 million to the “Caribbean Basin Security Initiative” (page 1498).
- $33 million “for democracy programs for Venezuela” (page 1498).
- Unspecified amount to Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Curacao, and Trinidad and Tobago “for assistance for communities in countries supporting or otherwise impacted by refugees from Venezuela” (page 1499).
- $132,025,000 “for assistance for Georgia” (page 1499).
- $453 million “for assistance for Ukraine” (page 1500).
Dec 22, 2020
Pork City: Here Are The Most Ridiculous Pet Projects In $900 Billion Stimulus Package
As Congress prepares to pass a $900 billion COVID-19 stimulus bill rolled into a consolidated appropriations package – with funding for assistance for households and businesses, along with vaccine distribution and other pandemic-related measures, the bill also includes a ton of pork per usual.
AND THAT'S NOT ALL, FOLKS!...
Dec 21, 2020
Congress Defunds ICE, Opens Door for Migrant (Crime) Wave
Congress has agreed to shrink funding and detention beds for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), just as pro-migration groups are warning that a wave of wage-cutting economic migrants will rush north to exploit President-elect Joe Biden’s pro-migration campaign promises. “Democrats are bragging that they are cutting ICE funding,” said Rosemary Jenks, director of government relations at NumbersUSA. “They are bragging about making our communities less safe,” she added. Congress chopped the ICE budget by $107 million below the 2020 level after rejecting a request by outgoing President Donald Trump’s for a $2 billion budget increase.
Dec 08, 2020
U.S. House passes sweeping defense bill, with veto-proof majority amid Trump threat if not eliminating FCC Section 230
WASHINGTON, DC — The Democratic-controlled U.S. House on Tuesday evening approved a wide-ranging defense policy bill, even as President Donald Trump renewed his threat to veto the bill unless lawmakers clamp down on social media companies he claims were biased against him during the election. S.1790 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020, 12/20/2019 Became
Public Law No: 116-92
Dec 03, 2020
US Senate passes S.386 bill, eliminates country cap for employment-based green cards
The US Senate has unanimously passed a bill (referred to as S.386) or the 'Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act'.
And, let's just take a look at a little historical context, shall we?...
Mar 08, 2019
House Passes Voting Rules Bill Derided as ‘Voter Fraud and Election Theft’
The House on Thursday passed a sweeping Democrat bill on voting regulations, campaign finance, and ethics rules that conservatives have derided as a “voter fraud and election theft” wish list. The House passed H.R. 1, known as the For the People Act, which was approved on staunch party lines by 234-193 vote.
[ Corrupt Congress! ]